Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our Darling is Now One Year Old..!!!


how time flies.. it's now officially 365 days since i first hold u in my arms.. 365 nights tht we had been sleeping together at night.. 365 days that i nurse u.. 365 days tht is full of joy and laughter.. and most importantly, it marks our first year anniversary as a parent..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our beloved baby.. Hasif.. we love u so much with each passing day.. i'm going to write u a long letter sometimes within this week.. so tht when u growup, u will read n understand how special u are.. the joy tht u bring to our life..

hasif - 1 day old.. with chubby pink cheek..

2 days old..

1 week old..

during berandoi - right after Aqiqah - 2 weeks old..
1 months old..

2 months old..


3 months old..

4 months old.. tgh musim suka menghisap sume benda..


5 months old..


6 months old.. in our room in penang..


7 month's old.. during our trip to zoo melaka..


8 months old..

9 months old..

10 months old..


11 months old..


the big boy.. at 12 months..
*yawn* mama ni asik amek gamba je..

Mother's Heart

I loved you from the very start,
You stole my breath, embraced my heart.
Our life together has just begun
You're part of me my little one.
As mother with child, each day I grew,
My mind was filled with thoughts of you.
I'd daydream of the things we'd share,
Like late-night nenen and little chillies.
Like first steps and skinned knees,
Like bedtime stories and ABC's.
I thought of things you'd want to know,
Like how birds fly and flowers grow.
I thought of lessons I'd need to share,
Like standing tall and playing fair.
When I first saw your precious face,
I prayed your life be touched with grace.
I thanked the God from above,
And promised you unending love.

Each night I lay you down to sleep,
I gently kiss your head and cheek.
I count your little fingers and toes;
I memorize your eyes and nose.
I linger at the door,
Awed each day I love you more.

Through misty eyes, I dim the light,
I whisper, "I love you" every night.
I loved you from the very start,
You stole my breath, embraced my heart.
As mother and child our journeys begin,
My heart's yours forever little one.

14 comments:

Intan Safinaz Syed Kassim said...

waaaahhhhh dah besaq dah diaaaa....HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY HASIF!!! hepi besday to u..hepi besday to u...hepi besday to hasiiiifffffffff.....hepi besday to uuuuuu...mmmuuuaaahhhhhhh from us; Dayana, Umi D & Uncle Azli....May ALLAH bless u always....dipanjangkan umur berju mpalah kita kan....:D (paham dak Mama Hasif???)

so dah buleh jalan tak lg nih principe srg nih??buleh main aci ligan ngan Dayana....tp bila lah kan??? :(

spectacularwave said...

Happy 1st Birthday to Baby Amirul Hasif. May Allah Bless You Always. With Prosperity, Longevity and Sucess all your life. :) Love from me, Aunt Spec.

Anonymous said...

dear hasif,
hepi besedayyyyyyyyyyyy....with losa fun...may the joy and laughter colours all the way through..kiss kiss from all of us here...betui la Umi D..dah bleh jalan belum nih?

Anonymous said...

Hi Hasif,
Selamat menyambut ulang tahun kelahiran pertama. Semoga membesar sebagai anak yang baik, beriman dan sentiasa membahagiakan ibu bapa. Amin. Luv, hugs n kisses dari Pak Ngah, Mak Ngah, abg Adha n baby Uzma, KL

Ina said...

aiseh terlambat lak. happy birthday hasif! semoga menjadi anak yang soleh, sihat sentiasa, cerdik dan berjaya insyaAllah. suka tgk gmbr 1 day old tu hihihi. chubby, bulat n padat. geram! :D

Anonymous said...

hehe budak kenit dah besar sikit... Happy 1st Birthday... May you always have enough happiness to keep you sweet, enough trials to keep you strong, enough success to keep you eager, enough faith to give you courage and enough determination to make each day a good, jolly day. From Pak Teh with love :)

rerama salju said...

Happy Bithday Hasif,kejap jer masa berlalu kan?comel betol Hasif ni,especially masa gambar dia yg 1 hari tu...ohh so sweet..rindu rasanya nak ada baby lagik...

Anonymous said...

eheheh tq.. tq ki.. hasif kata muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gak dayana bebyk (ehehe selective sungguh tu.. nak muahh dayana je :P)

hasif lom leh jalan.. still memapah2 eheehe..

Anonymous said...

tq so much aunt spec.. may u be bless always also :D

Anonymous said...

aunt azni.. mekasih bebyk for the wish.. ehehehe hasif lom leh jln lg la.. tp dah expert panjat tangga.. adoiii semput nak kejar eheheeh (semput je.. tp x makin kurus pun ahahaha)

Anonymous said...

tq so much mak ngah.. can't wait to see u guys this coming weekend.. lama x jumpa.. last month blk pun x clash timing kita.. musti uzma dah makin besa..

Anonymous said...

ahahah part padat tu yg tahan tu ina.. eheheh.. tp mmg montel kan dia lahir dulu.. berlipat2 tu sana sini.. tp skang dah susut lak aisehmen.. anyway thanks for the wish..

Anonymous said...

thanks pak teh.. can't wait to see u this coming august.. ma said if hosp jempol will not accept u for elective, u can do elective in our home.. tlg jaga hasif :D

Anonymous said...

ehhe tq rerama.. ehehe best kan baby ni.. sweet smell.. soft to touch.. haaaa pe lagi tmbh la sorg lagi cik kak oiii (ehehe main suruh mcm suruh tmbh nasik je ek ehehe)