Saturday, June 28, 2008

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiii....................

it had been a while since i last update this blog.. sorry for neglecting ur blog hasif.. memula bz with office work.. then bz preparing the door gift for my niece's wedding.. then just a plain malas ehehe.. but for the sake of memory, i'll try to collect bits and pieces of memories to be put down here.. so when u grow up hasif, u'll know.. this is wht we had been thru during the past couple of months..

so i'll start off with the latest event.. it took place this morning.. well yeah, i'm working today (much to my dismay :P).. there's a farewell party for one of the trainee in my dept.. so hasif, this is how my office looks like..

us at the office.. the trainee was the one in pink.. n mama is theexcited lady in orange eheheeh.. for sure i'll be missing the trainee, since she's such a great help to me.. tlg fotostet.. tlg mama compile documents.. tlg buat cover file.. mcm2 la keje yg remeh temeh ehehehe.. sory zura.. i know ur expertise lies elsewhere..


during the mkn2, tah apsal tah excited sgt ms tu ehehe..dgr org bagi speech rasa nye.. the lady besides me was su..

0 comments: