Monday, September 3, 2007

Bathing time with Papa..:)

Yesterday, Papa and mama wanted to go out shopping... hmm not for them la...but for me...Papa wanted to buy for me few pairs of Baju raya.... Papa said I have to take a bath first, else we cannot go...:( sejuknya.......camna nie Papa...



Ehh...no la.........the water is quite soothing... nice and warm...bestnya mandi...

hmmmm........ Papa nak buat pe tu



Ohhh no...Papa want to shampoo my hair......


I feel better now....Papa is good at 'shampooing' my hair....so wangi la now.... Now I can go shopping with Mama cuz Papa got urgent call from office.

2 comments:

spectacularwave said...

the last photo, so Adorable lah this baby...cute sangat macam anak jepun! manjanya dia dengan Papa dia..

Anonymous said...

ehehe last photo tu dia suka betul lps mandi tu.. mmg manja ngan papa.. tmbh lak papa yg jaga dia the whole day bila ari isnin psl papa cuti.. mmg geng ngan papa la..