Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Papa..!!!!!



today is papa's birthday.. this will be the first time ever that papa will be celebrating as a dad.. eheheh.. just want to say I LOVE U SO MUCH PAPA.. thanks for being the greatest dad in my whole wide world.. thanks for waiting for my safe arrival in the labour room.. thanks for sacrificing ur clean shirt n shorts for my poo n pee (this was when i can't control myself, which is during the first 2 months of my life).. thanks for taking care of us.. and above all else.. thanks for all the love that u give..

P/S: Papa.. we have a surprise for u tomorrow.. ma said since u are working today, let's have ur real birthday tomorrow k papa.. btw mama also will be going off to office for a while after this :( guess i have to go to school again.. but ma already promised that it will be only for an hour.. or max is 2 hours..


- Baby Hasif


----------------------------------------------------------------


There are things I'd like to say
to you my love on your special day:

I am forever thankful God sent you my way.
Like a gift from up above,you showed me how it is to feel real love.

I know many mountains we've had to climb
and sometimes forever has seemed like a very long time.

Yes, we've endured our share of pain,
but together we have so much to gain.

Bigger mountains may lie ahead,
but together there is no hill we can not tread.

So always remember my love for you,
and there is nothing together we can not do.

I'll be here forever - my love is true.
The person beside me, that would be you.



-Mama Hasif


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tima kasih Hasif and Mama. Papa luv u two the most. Although Papa is always busy at work and lambat balik rumah, you guys are the no. 1 priority among other things. Nothing can change that... Luv u both always...
(p/s: next gaji Papa belanja makan k...:))

Baby Hasif said...

it's ok papa.. we can totally understand that.. besides it's not every week that u come home late.. i guess as long as u help with the house chores, ma will be always happy n will always prepare piping hot home cooked meal for u upon ur safe return :)

Anonymous said...

besday papa ke berapa ekkk hasif??hehehe...anyway, same day with Ayah n Umi's wedding day..they celebrated their 3rd anniversary a bit later coz Ayah had to work :( shian Ayah

Anonymous said...

baby_d.. besday papa yg ke-16 la.. ehehe x tau la kan tul ke x.. mama yg ckp ni.. alahai shian nye ayah kena keje eh.. x pe sooner or later does not really matter sometimes.. the love that they share is more important kan..