Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My short movie clips.....

Normallly Papa and Mama luv to read me book. My favourite is "I am a duck". See, I can read too

oops... the book is upside down.

Today Mama is not around. Papa take care of me every Monday or when he is not working. Papa dun like to send me to Nursery when he is around. He like to cook porridge for me, bath me and take me for a walk. Papa's porridge is delicious. But sometime, Papa forgot to apply lotion on my hair and I have to remind Papa


I like to play with Papa and show him what I can do....


Look, I am a big boy now... I can stand on my own two feet.......

2 comments:

Intan Safinaz Syed Kassim said...

alahaaaiiii hasif...comeiiiinyaaaa....mahai senyum hasif tuh...:D
ni yg buat Umi teringat Dayana nih :(

dah la "Mak Tok" yg jaga arini...

Anonymous said...

eheheh menyeghingai tu yg sebena nye..

oooooooo mak tok ada eh.. best la umi ada assistant jaga dayana ;) :D