Wednesday, January 2, 2008

38 Questions Tag

Note: I wrote this entry on monday 31st dec 2007, night time.. then we received a news tht made me stop doing everything tht i was doing at that time, and save the entry on impulse, instead of publishing it.. i think i'm a bit malas to redo the whole thing so today i will just post it anyway..


Well mama received this tag from lian more than a month ago tp x sempat nak buat lagi.. so sempena dah nak ujung taun ni, better mama jwb skang gak :D

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
my boys (papa hasif n hasif).. hasif loves to geli2 kan org.. sometime’s he will blow in ur tummy, or ur lengan..

2. What were you doing at 0800?
just arrived in the office, put the battery of my breast pump in the charger and went down straight away for Monday briefing..

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Putting baby to sleep.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
got married with my better half n got pregnant immediately afterwards..

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
’hasif.. no…….!’ when he crawled to the shoe rack n tried to bite my sandal.. aiyoooooooo…

6. How many beverages did you have today?
3; plain water for the whole day, hot milo in the morning (celup ngan biskut weetameal.. uishhhh sodap eh).. and green tea in the afternoon..

7. What color is your hairbrush?
pink and brown..

8.What was the last thing you paid for?
apam blk in front of maybank when we went out for hasif’s registration during lunch hour today..

9. Where were you last night?
home sweet home..

10. What color is your front door?
brown

11. Where do you keep your change?
in my handbag.. or in the terry's segsation bekas coklat that I treat as tabung..

12. What’s the weather like today?
scorching hot..

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
of course chocolate.. yummy..

14. What excites you?
good food.. good companion.. I’m very easy to please.. throw me some chocolate, then I’ll be a happy little girl :D

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
already cut my hair earlier this month..

16. Are you over the age of 25?
No.. I’m only 18 eheheheheheheh :P

17. Do you talk a lot?
of course not

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
no

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
yes, dr steven from grey’s anatomy.. ehehehehehehehe..

20. Do you make up your own words?
no.. my vocab is pretty bad already.. so I tend to copy..

21. Are you a jealous person?
Depending on whom to be jealous of.. but mostly yesss eheh..

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
alina

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
kamal

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
My sister..

25. What does the last text message you received say?
From hubby telling me tht he cancelled his plan to go to tesco to buy paper shredder today as hasif had fallen asleep in the car, on their way home from sending me to the office (I went home by car around 11am today, then leave the car at home.. we went to hasif’s nursery to register for his 2008 session, had a quick lunch, then hubby n hasif sent me straight to office.. initially they planned to go straight to tesco after sending me off)..

26. Do you chew on your straw?
No.. I prefer to chew on foods la..

27. Do you have curly hair?
no.. lurus beralun ala2 teknik rebonding gitu.. eheheh..

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
to bed

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
my previous friend..

30. What was the last thing you ate?
good dinner at senibong seafood: butter prawn, udang tepung n sup campur..

31. Will you get married in the future?
insyaAllah x la dah.. we are pretty happy and contented with our life now..

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
this is a pretty tough question.. I don’t think I had watched any movie within the past 2 weeks..

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
my boys.. my big boy hubby n my small boy hasif..

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
last nite..

35. Are you currently depressed?
Alhamdulillah no..

36. Did you cry today?
No..

37. Why did you answer and post this?
I had been tagged by lian, and I want to show her that I care enough to answer the tag.. plus I have nothing else better to do now :D

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
- Umi D
- Spec
- Ina Dandelion
- Umi Akif
- Epol
don’t worry guys, I’ ll leave u msg in ur site to remind u of this :D

2 comments:

spectacularwave said...

tq, strawb. the tag has been answered. you could view it when you have the time :)

Anonymous said...

dh copy. tgklah lunch nnti aku jawab. bestnya tgk cheese cake yg ko buat. bagilah recipe nnti. oklah take care n wassalam.